Please note that the non-binding shipping costs are calculated at check-out.
Your shipment will be shipped by UPS, TNT, GEL and Voigt (DHL freight). Large packages by courier. We deliver to the following countries: Germany, Latvia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain (only up to a package length of 2.30m), Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Bulgaria, Sweden, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary.
The shipping costs per package depend on the weight and length and are automatically displayed at the checkout for the selected items.
The indication of the shipping costs is non-binding. Additional costs such as island surcharges or similar may apply.
If you have successfully purchased an item from Elite Screens Europe GmbH, you will automatically receive a link to your purchased item. You will also receive the tracking number of your purchased item once the shipment has been handed over to the carrier. This may take a few days (1-4-2 days). You can track the progress of your order online in the login area of the website.
RECEIPT OF DELIVERY
Please note that for security reasons, an adult must be present at the delivery address to accept the package.
Currently, Elite Screens Europe GmbH can only accept verified shipping addresses worldwide. Please note that Elite Screens Europe GmbH does not ship to PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses or hotels.
1. Shipping costs are added to the stated product prices. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
2. We do not deliver to packing stations.
3. Delivery and performance delays that are beyond the control of Elite screens and its partners and substantially impede or make delivery or performance impossible, such as strikes, lockouts, official orders, epidemics/pandemics, are also not the responsibility of Elite screens; even for firmly agreed-upon deadlines. This also applies if such circumstances occur with suppliers or their sub-suppliers. In this case, the agreed deadlines and dates will be extended accordingly. Elite screens will inform the customer about the occurrence and duration of such obstacles as soon as possible.
4. The delivery of the goods is carried out by Elite screens or a transport company commissioned by Elite screens. The goods are insured by Elite screens against loss and damage if the customer is a consumer. Non-use of the insurance must be communicated to Elite screens in writing. In this case, the customer bears the risk of deterioration or loss of the goods.
5. The customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), is requested to immediately report externally visible transport damage to the delivery person (carrier/postman) and to have it acknowledged by them.
6. In the event of well-founded indications of a payment default risk, Elite screens reserves the right to deliver only after receipt of the purchase price plus shipping costs (advance payment reservation). If Elite screens makes use of the advance payment reservation, Elite screens will promptly inform the customer. In this case, the delivery period begins with payment of the purchase price and shipping costs.
Attention to carrier and receiver:
visible damage and shortages must be noted on shipping document before signing or in some cases the customer should refuse to accept the damaged packages from carrier.
VAT-FREE DELIVERY TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The invoice is initially created including sales tax and must also be paid as such. After the goods have been shipped abroad and proof of shipment based on customs documents, we will issue a new invoice without sales tax. Shipping to a German delivery address in connection with a VAT refund is not possible. In addition to the confirmed customs documents (original), we also need your bank details with IBAN and BIC as well as a copy of your identity card with a visible residential address abroad. You can send the required documents by e-mail to the following address: