STARBRIGHT CLR - LEINWANDPROBE (DIN A5)
The StarBright CLR® is a ceiling light-rejecting front projection material designed specifically for tabletop-mounted ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. It offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image. The StarBright CLR® features a multi-layer optical lens structure that absorbs off-axis light from above while providing a clear image. This allows the picture to be free from washing out the projected image.
Elite Screen Series:
• StarBright CLR® Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
• 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens • Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
• Ultra wide 180 viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining a bright picture
• Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
• Produces lifelike images with superb color fidelity
• Designed for table-top ultra-short-throw projectors
• Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture • Capable of improving brightness, color, and contrast under ambient light conditions
• Rigid material with black-backing eliminates light penetration which allows for excellent reflectivity
• Mildew resistant, screen surface can be cleaned with a micro-fiber cloth and water
• On axis 00 Gain: 0.6 Viewing Cone: 1800
Gain=Gain or Gain factor is a measure of the screen reflection performance.
CLR: Ceiling Light Rejection
ALR: Ambient Light Rejection
Acoustic Screens: transparent screen for placing the speakers behind the screen
WraithVeil-Dual: Both-side projection (Projection from the front and the rear side)
CineGrey: CineGrey (Tension High Contrast Grey) is designed to encrease contrast DLP and LCD Home Cinema Projectors. Its superior flatness makes the CineGrey ideal for home theater use. It also helps to reduce ambient light.
UHD= Ultra High Definition is the new standard for high-definition video. Under the term UHD Premium the topic is marketed and is also often referred to as 4K.
4K: 4K stands for the doubling of Full HD 2K and designated in the marketing long longer the high-definition television and beamer. That's why there are also 4K screens on Elite Screens.
Aktiv 3D = Active 3D involves a single projector rapidly alternating between displaying the left eye image and the right eye image.
Fiberglass: The key difference between the MaxWhite™/MaxWhite™ B and MaxWhite™ FG is that the MaxWhite™ FG has a fiber glass backing.
Kontrast Contrast or Contrast ratio: Measured difference between a (max.) white pixel and a (max.) black pixel on a projection screen.
NFPA = National Fire Protection Association
HDR = High Dynamic Range, a Feature of the new UHD Premium Blu Ray Standard
GREENGUARD: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) has the mission of improving human health and quality of life.
Trigger: A trigger (trigger) is used to create canvases over i.d. To control a beamer. Almost every modern projector has a trigger output. All motorized Elite Screens screens have a trigger input.
Tension = tension! Tension or Tab Tension Screens have been developed to incorporate the perfect plan position of frame walls in motorized walls.
|StarBright CLR MaterialSheet|