In order to be able to process your request as quickly as possible, we need your help. In the event of damage to the screen, please send us a brief description of the damage and preferably a picture of the damage. In order to make the picture as meaningful as possible, a size allocation in the form of a cent piece held in the picture would be very helpful. You can send the picture directly to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a response from us within 2 working days. Thanks very much
Elite Screens Europe GmbH grants a manufacture warranty for all products of the ‘Elite Screens’ brand for a period of 24 months, starting from the date of purchase. The manufacture warranty is only valid to 'Elite screens Europe GmbH' customers.
Consumers (§ 13 BGB) have a statutory right of withdrawal with regard to the online purchase of goods in accordance with the following instructions.
Right of withdrawal
As a private customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason for the product that is non-damaged and unopened (factory sealed). The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
All sales of projection screens are final and non-refundable.
In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the screen at our discretion.
All screens come with a manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects. Upon receipt of the goods, they must be checked immediately for obvious damage, noted by the carrier and, if necessary, accepted under the conditions. Evidence of this must also be submitted to Elite Screens Europe GmbH within 48 hours in form of E-Mail with image attachments and description.
The following cases are not recognized as manufacturing defect:
1. Memory Lines (slight line formation in the material) not visible from 1.5-Meter distance
2. Operating noise
3. Smell of the brand-new screen
4. Damage to the package due to the transport
These following point are not included in Warranty:
1. Periodic inspections, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear;
2. Transport and travel costs, as well as costs incurred by assembling and dismantling the device;
3. Damage caused by improper installation, handling, or use of the product.
4. Misuse and misuse of the device as well as incorrect installation (including direct sunlight, close to air conditioners, Heating, stoves, heaters);
5. Damage caused by lightning, water, fire, force majeure, natural disasters, war, incorrect mains voltage, insufficient ventilation or other reasons for which Elite screens is not responsible.
6. Damage caused by modifications or alterations made to the product by the customer or a third party.
7. wear and tear or cosmetic damage , such as scratches or dents, that caused by using the screen.
8. Damage caused by accidents, such as dropping the screen or spilling liquid on it.
9. Damage caused by using the product with incompatible or faulty equipment.
10. Any modification or alteration of the screen by the customer or a third party will void any warranty or repair/replacement options.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
The Cost of exchange may applied.
If the customer cancels the contract due to any reason not in the scope of manufacture warranty, then the shipping costs will not be refunded.
3. The item sold in the sale period
4. The item we received is damaged by the customer or not as same as the time we sent it.
Refunds process will be started after our warehouse approves the receipt of the goods, and it may take up to 14 days.
By purchasing a screen from us, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions, and any disputes will be resolved in accordance with them.
The following are accepted as proof of purchase:
- A valid order number for an order through the Elite Screens website.
- A dated sales receipt from an Elite Screens dealer or reseller showing the price and product description.
Discontinued or discontinued defective products for which there is a guarantee will be replaced with a product of the corresponding model, if available. Otherwise, a product with corresponding functions will be delivered. A replacement product is covered by the warranty for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product, but no less than thirty (30) days. If local law requires it, the period may be longer.
Elite Screens Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 4193 88 30 260